Silver Belly Button Ring Pack | TWO Sexy Solid Silver Belly Rings
Our silver belly button ring pack comes with two of our most popular designs. You will receive our sleek and sexy solid sterling silver belly ring (plain), and one sterling silver sleeper clasp with your choice of CZ color (light pink, hot pink, green, blue, purple, rainbow, or clear).
- .925 Sterling silver. Our belly piercing jewelry is crafted from solid precious metals, nickel-free, and has NO plating!
- Brilliant CZ gems in a variety of dazzling colors.
- Standard 14 gauge (1.6mm), post is 7/16 inch long (13.5mm)
- Easily removable one-piece clasp. Eliminates those tiny hard to handle balls.
- Money back guarantee!
- Our belly button ring packs (and all of our other body jewelry designs) are made in the USA.
- TummyToys is woman-owned/operated by a master goldsmith and certified gemologist with over two decades of jewelry industry experience.
I got the solid silver and the rainbow CZ one. They fit nicely, and feel very comfortable. They also don't hurt when i go to the gym, and it doesn't matter what I choose to do.
I've been wearing Tummytoys rings for a little over 4 years now. I discovered them after getting my reg style ring caught on something & developing an hematoma on the upper side of my piercing. Wearing the solid sterling ring, I was able to get my piercing to heal & have never worn anything other than TummyToys since. I bought this set for my niece who works in excavation with her Dad & is constantly at risk of catching her reg style ring on something. She absolutely loves them. She has the solid sterling ring for everyday use & she picked the blue stone for her "dressier" one. This set is a great way to get started with TummyToys, either for yourself or as a gift for someone else. These are great for anyone with a nickel sensitivity as well, as I have never had any issues with irritation at all & am confident that my niece will not have any issues either.
I was ignored Thanks
Fits perfectly, doesn't irritate my belly button, and is super cute!
The most worst experience, buying from
Agreed shipping to Mexico is not worth it! The package was shipped within 24 hours of purchase, tracked and insured, the tracking stoped when it reached Mexico and has not arrived. The insurance company has been notified and a refund will issued. I am sorry you are disappointed but as stated many times I have no control over the US postal service or the Mexican post. You will get a full refund and have not lost any money.